1. General. Welcome to www.mappix.io, the web site of Pilot Training System, LLC. As part of our service, Pilot Training System, LLC agrees to provide you with information and other computer services subject to the terms of this Terms of Service Agreement. Upon notice published through the service, Pilot Training System, LLC may amend or modify these Terms of Service at any time. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service.
2. Rights. This site is owned and operated by Pilot Training System, LLC and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from Pilot Training System, LLC and other sources and is protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
3. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall Pilot Training System, LLC or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use Pilot Training System, LLC materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Pilot Training System, LLC is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any material, or with, any of Pilot Training System, LLC terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Pilot Training System, LLC web site. In addition, Pilot Training System, LLC may allow you to purchase different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. Pilot Training System, LLC is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. Your use of this site also signifies your release of Pilot Training System, LLC and its affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your use of these products or services.
4. Online Services and Disclaimer of Warranty. The online resources, informational content, and software on the web site is provided “AS IS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY COMPUTER PROGRAM OR SOFTWARE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Pilot Training System, LLC assumes no responsibility for any data loss or other loss suffered by any User of this web site. User is fully responsible for maintaining its computer equipment and Internet access to use the web site.
5. Disclaimer. Pilot Training System, LLC has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither Pilot Training System, LLC, nor its affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Pilot Training System, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Pilot Training System, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Pilot Training System, LLC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Pilot Training System, LLC) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
6. Registration. Certain areas of the web site are provided solely to registered Users of the web site. Any User registering for such services agrees to provide true and accurate information during the registration process. Pilot Training System, LLC reserves the right to terminate the access of such Users should Pilot Training System, LLC know, or have reasonable grounds to suspect, that a User has entered false or misleading information during the registration process. ALL REGISTERED USERS MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO REGISTER. Children under the age of 18 shall not be permitted to register unless under the strict supervision of a legal guardian. Pilot Training System, LLC reserves the right to require valid credit card information as proof of legal age.
7. User account. Users will select a username and password upon completing the registration process. Users are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password. User agrees to immediately notify Pilot Training System, LLC at should User know, or have reasonable grounds to suspect, that the username and password have been compromised. Pilot Training System, LLC shall not be responsible for User’s failure to abide by this Paragraph.
8. Privacy. Unless the user informs us otherwise, Pilot Training System, LLC reserves the right to use and to disclose to third party vendors user information (e.g. user name and e-mail address) for purposes such as providing users with information about products and services. If the user does not wish to be included in such uses, the user must notify Pilot Training System, LLC via e-mail requesting to be taken off any lists of information that may be used for these purposes or given or sold to third party vendors. E-mail requests to
9. Termination. This agreement is effective until terminated by Pilot Training System, LLC at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access any web pages or bulletin boards and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the web pages and bulletin boards, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
10. Entire Agreement; Amendments. This Terms of Service Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Pilot Training System, LLC and you with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral. Pilot Training System, LLC may amend or modify this Terms of Service Agreement or impose new conditions at any time without prior notice. Such amendments and modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on Pilot Training System, LLC. Any use of the service by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications or new conditions.
11. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
12. Severability. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Continued use of the website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If for some reason these Terms of Service are unacceptable to you, simply end your use of the website.